Paul Tobin, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Milen Raikov, Ernst & Young Bulgaria
The mission of the Tax Committee is to promote a modern tax framework based on best international practices, facilitate the correct and transparent implementation of the tax legislative system, and enhance stability and predictability in the tax system to support the positive development and growth of the Bulgarian economy.
- identify and promote changes in the Bulgarian tax legislation and administrtaion with the aim of making it more predictable and competitive;
- assist membership in their efforts to bring about positive change in the tax framework;
- assist the membership in achieving a direct dialogue with decision makers;
- provide members with the opportunity to keep up-to-date with tax changes and key developments by organizing seminars, roundtables and other forums for exchange of best practices;
- build a sustainable community of financial professionals.
Minutes of meetings:
The Tax Committee meetings are on a regular basis on the second Wednesday of each month starting from 8:30 a.m.
September 21, 2011 Minutes of meeting
July 13, 2011 The meeting Agenda included a technical update topic on the VAT Regulation which entered into force as of 1 July 2011 and a discussion on Bulgarian tax restrictions for food vouchers. Please find attached the meeting materials:
VAT Regulation entered into force as of 1 July, 2011
The food vouchers in Bulgaria /brief presentation/
FOOD_VOUCHERS_Issuance in Bulgaria: Economic and Fiscal Impact _ENG
FOOD_VOUCHERS_Issuance in Bulgaria: Economic and Fiscal Impact_BG
food vouvhers presentation
June 10, 2011 Minutes of meeting
May 12, 2011 Minutes of meeting